Departure Date: 06/02/2021
Discover the unique appeal of Mauritius with the guiding hand of Zilwa Attitude’s passionate team of staff. This little island of paradise, known for its verdant tropical landscape and white sandy shores, boasts cultural appeal far beyond the postcard images and at Zilwa Attitude you can experience it –of course leaving time to enjoy the island’s natural beauty.
• Inspired by ‘old day’ bungalows and traditional boutiques, your Superior Room embraces the soothing feeling of nature with natural wooden interiors and stunning views out to sea from the terrace or balcony.
• Zilwa Attitude invites guests to live experiences inspired by local traditions such as embarking on a sunrise pirogue trip out onto the Indian Ocean and enjoying a Robinson day on Ti Zil and Gran Zil, two private wild small islands.
• Spa Attitude utilises care rituals based on genuine natural elements of Mauritius in order to deliver an authentic island well-being experience. Its soil, its sea, its sun and its plants combined with essential oils all contribute to a unique spa experience.
• The resort’s five restaurants create a varied blend of exquisite flavours to enjoy including traditional local dining known as “Metisaz” which deliciously fuses flavours of Creole, Indian, Asian and European cuisines to symbolise the cultural diversity of the island.
• 7 nights at Zilwa Attitude
• Superior Room, All inclusive
• Return flights with British Airways from London Gatwick Airport, departing 06/02/21 with private transfers included
• Savings of £380 per couple included
• Book by 31/10/20 to enjoy a limitless 25% discount at Spa Attitude throughout your stay
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Priced based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £1,765 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.