Departure Date: 09/08/2020
Journey to Alaska where you’ll revel in the stunning landscapes, marvel at magnificent wildlife and indulge in a rich variety of unmissable shore excursions. Onboard the Emerald Princess, you’ll be treated to a sublime variety of entertainment, a diverse array of cuisine and a wealth of entertaining activities.
• Featuring a queen-sized bed and a TV, your cosy interior stateroom is a comfortable base from which you’ll discover the unique beauty of the Pacific. For a premium experience, upgrade to a Balcony Cabin to benefit from a generously spacious balcony that features two chairs and a table.
• Play at a variety of sporting facilities including a nine-hole miniature putting course, enjoy a timeless classic at the Princess Theatre or unwind in the ship’s sparkling freshwater pools and hot tubs.
• Enjoy delectable pizza at Slice, savour sublime dishes at the renowned Crown Grill or indulge in a rich variety of sumptuous cuisine at the World Fresh Marketplace.
• Be astonished by Ketchikan’s magnificent Fjords, kayak on the beautiful Chilkoot Lake, explore the immaculate Butchart Gardens in Victoria and indulge in a rich variety of original beer at the Dawes Glacier.
Seattle | At Sea | Ketchikan| Endicott Arm & Dawes Glacier | Juneau | Skagway | At Sea | Victoria | Seattle
• 7 nights on board Emerald Princess
• Interior Cabin or Balcony Cabin
• Flying from London to Seattle departing from Ft. Seattle 09/08/2020
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based of 2 adults and 2 children
7 nights from £5,509 per family of 4.
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.