Departure Date: 12/02/2021
Take your loved one for a romantic weekend of indulgent dining, to this grand country house set within acres of Somerset deer park. Much like its sister properties, The Pig – near Bath places fork-to-table dining at the centre of its philosophy so you can look forward to locally-sourced, seasonal dining throughout your stay.
• You’ll be staying in one of the Comfy Rooms of the main house or Coach House. The room features dark wooden flooring and cream walls, giving them an earthy feel. After a day out in the country, your well-stocked minibar will serve as your pantry for a bedroom picnic.
• The produce of the hotel’s garden drives what features on its menus, resulting in an ever-changing list of freshly sourced food. A favourite from the 25-mile menu (named for the radius in which the food is sourced) is the heritage squash soup which arrives accompanied with pickled pumpkin and sheep’s curd.
• If you fancy eating outdoors, drop in at the wood-oven where you can huddle round the cosy heaters on brisk evenings. The smoky flatbreads are delicious and well-paired with a local cider.
• You’ll have some great West Country sites on your doorstep; Mendip Hills, Leigh Woods and Cheddar Gorge are all highlights for outdoorsy types. For a more cosmopolitan vibe, head into Bath to visit its trendy bars and historic baths.
• 3 nights at The Pig – near Bath
• Comfy Room
• Check-in 12/02/21
• Includes complimentary bottle of Pig Hut Wine on arrival
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Priced based on 2 people sharing.
3 nights from £435 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.