Departure Date: 01/07/2020
Nestled on the legendary Le Morne peninsula, The St. Regis Mauritius Resort provides guests with an unrivalled experience of the beautiful island of Mauritius. Boasting sublime accommodation, exceptional restaurants and a luxuriously pampering spa, The St. Regis Mauritius Resort is truly unmissable.
• Generously spacious and beautifully designed, your Ocean Junior Suite features an elegantly furnished balcony that affords an exceptional view.
• Treat your palette to delectable Asian dishes at the Floating Market, indulge in delightful seafood at the Boathouse Grill or relish in exquisite French-Mauritian cuisine at the sublime Le Manoir Dining Room.
• Boasting gorgeous pool areas, a sophisticated Library, an incredible Iridium Spa and an exceptional Fitness club this resort provides guests with superb facilities.
• Undersea walk, snorkel or sail through the crystal-clear waters of the Indian Ocean or soar into the clouds and embark on an unforgettable helicopter tour or skydive.
• 7 nights at The St. Regis Mauritius Resort
• Ocean Junior Suite, Bed & Breakfast
• Return flights with Emirates departing from London Gatwick Airport 01/07/20 with private return transfers included
• 40% savings and a complimentary upgrade from a Junior Suite to Ocean Junior Suite
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 29/02/20. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
7 nights from £1,679 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.