Departure Date: 12/03/2022
Treat yourself to a spring break at the MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino in the heart of the gambling and pleasure-seeker’s mecca. Fronted by a 14m-tall bronze lion, this iconic property counts four pools, a lazy river, three whirlpools, a spa, nightclubs and live enter-tainment among its extensive offerings. With its prime location on the Las Vegas Strip, it’s ideally situated for exploring this fun-filled city.
• Walk Vegas’ Strip after nightfall, to see its iconic hotels and casinos lit up in their neon glory and its fountains choreographed to Frank Sinatra and Gene Kelly tunes.
• Thrill to the city’s indoor theme-park, its urban adrenaline rides such as The Strat, its epic zip-lines, its light shows and even its Venetian gondola rides.
• Take advantage of Las Vegas’ brilliant retail therapy in venues including Caesar’s Palace.
• Head just west of Vegas to the Red Rock National Conservation Area in the Mojave Desert, with hiking, horse-riding, mountain-biking and a unique geology.
• See the Hoover Dam on the mighty Colorado River by guided tour, by walking along the bridge or from a boat on Lake Mead.
• 5 nights at MGM Grand, Las Vegas
• West Wing King Room, room-only basis
• Return flights from London Heathrow with Virgin Atlantic, departing 12/03/2022, with private return airport transfers
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 adults sharing.
5 nights from £879 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.