Departure Date: 16/03/2022
This 12-day itinerary by the experts along the Norwegian Coast – with a formidable history that goes back 128 years – takes you to 34 stunning Norwegian ports, 22 of which are within the Arctic Circle, for the journey of a lifetime. You’ll sail with on-board Coastal Experts who will give lectures and lead activities on board and ashore. Plus, you will also have the opportunity to book and join a range of thrilling optional winter excursions along the route.
• Opt to join exciting outings including a sea eagle safari and a visit to the UNESCO-listed Vega archipelago to witness the islanders’ symbiotic relationship with the local duck population to cultivate a sustainable livelihood.
• In Tromsø marvel at a magical midnight concert at the Arctic Cathedral and, in Stamsund, join a historical journey to the Lofotr Viking Museum, where you are invited into the chieftain’s house, a full-size reconstruction featuring exhibits of finds dating back to the Viking Age.
• Benefit from the Northern Lights Promise – a free voyage if the Aurora Borealis doesn’t occur on your 12-day voyage between October and March (T&Cs apply).
• Enjoy the convenience of direct flights from a choice of 8 regional UK airports (Gatwick, Bournemouth, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds Bradford, Newcastle and Glasgow)
Bergen | Florø - Molde | Kristiansund - Rørvik | Brønnøysund - Svolvær | Stokmarknes - Skjervøy | Øksfjord - Berlevåg | Båtsfjord - Kirkenes - Berlevåg | Mehamn - Tromsø | Tromsø - Stamsund | Bodø - Rørvik | Trondheim - Ålesund | Bergen
• 11 nights onboard, sailing with Hurtigruten Norwegian Coastal Express
• Choice of cabins available, with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner served daily
• Departing from November 2021 – March 2022
• Return flights direct from regional UK airports with transfers to and from the ship in Bergen included
• Visits to 34 Norwegian ports, of which 22 are within the Arctic Circle
• Includes onboard WiFi
• Book by 15/10/21 to receive up to £200 per person onboard credit*
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
11 nights from £1,599 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.
*Valid on new bookings made between 1 - 15 October 2021 for Norwegian coastal voyage departing from 14 November 2021 - 31 March 2022.