Departure Date: 25/05/2020
This multiple award-winning resort is in a stunning location on the world-famous Algarve coastline; your Grand Deluxe Resort View Guest room is the ideal base from which to explore the mesmeric surroundings, whilst also being a perfect family hub to relax and unwind. With restaurants, bars, golf course, Serenity Spa, children’s village and many more facilities, you’ll have the perfect setting to create everlasting memories.
• Featuring a private furnished balcony which boasts two cushioned lounge chairs, a coffee table and a stunning view of the lush resort grounds, your generously spacious Grand Deluxe Resort View Guest room is complete with locally inspired artwork and a 40-inch LCD TV.
• Experiment with the many variations of yoga and meditation, enjoy the immaculate Pine Cliffs Golf Course or discover the beauty of the charming Old Town Albufeira.
• The resort’s Concierge will help you explore the Algarve’s rich array of culture, nature and hidden secrets.
• The enchanting coastline, majestic mountains and blissful Algarve climate provide countless opportunities for unhindered exploration.
• 4 nights at Pine Cliffs Hotel, a Luxury Collection Resort, Algarve
• Grand Deluxe Resort View Guest room, Bed & Breakfast
• Return flights with Ryan Air departing from London Stansted 25/05/2020 with private return transfers included
• 10% savings
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 29/02/2020. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 adults and 1 child aged 7.
4 nights from £2,300 per family of three
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.