Departure Date: 11/05/2020
Indulge in peace and relaxation at the beautiful adults-only Layana Resort & Spa on the stunning island of Koh Lanta Yai. This multiple award-winning resort allows guest to experience the mesmerising beauty of Koh Lanta Yai authentically. Uncrowded soft golden sands fringed with pine trees, stunning sunsets, exceptional facilities and Irresistible dining surrounded by the islands natural beauty make this resort unmissable.
• Nestled amongst the resorts verdant landscaped gardens, your incredibly tranquil Garden Pavilion features a blissful balcony and luxurious bathroom.
• An indulgent wellness pool, phenomenal beach front, tranquil yoga platform and award-winning spa provide everything needed for blissful rejuvenation.
• Exquisite cuisine awaits across the resort’s spectacular restaurants and bar; offering remarkable delectable dishes and sumptuous cocktails epicureans will be in their element.
• Indulge at the award-winning spa with unique experiences ranging from classic reinvigorating massages to revitalising salt spa treatments in an idyllic garden setting. An expertly designed gentle restorative yoga class offers a peaceful awakening
• 7 nights at Layana Resort & Spa
• Garden Pavilion, Bed and Breakfast
• Return flights with Emirates from London Heathrow departing 11/05/2020 with return transfers
Terms and Conditions:
Valid when booking 45 days prior to check-in. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
7 nights from £1,135 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.