Departure Date: 27/09/2021
As the chill of Autumn sets in at home, depart with Celebrity Cruises for a sailing along the coast of Spain, Portugal and the Canary Islands. Onboard Celebrity Silhouette® you’ll have luxurious facilities to fill your time at sea, from the indulgent restaurants and the much-adored Lawn Club, to the Adult-only Solarium and casino.
• Embark on shore excursions at each of your ports of call to get under the skin of the destinations you’re visiting. Follow the wine route in Lanzarote, discover the rich cultural heritage of Gran Canaria and enjoy an evening of folkloric dance performances in Lisbon.
• With chic upgrades to the famous Lawn Club, Celebrity Silhouette® now features more space to relax and socialise out in the open as you enjoy the fresh sea air.
• Take your pick of the ship’s characterful bars for your evening drink. There are up-tempo tunes alongside a collection of rare vodkas at The Martini Bar, a cutting edge “fine drinking” experience at World Class Bar, and a relaxed ambience at Ensemble lounge where guests gather for an aperitif before dining.
• Bring your health regime onboard as you enjoy the facilities of the modern Fitness Centre where a range of fitness classes and seminars take place, utilising the top quality equipment.
Southampton | At sea | Vigo, Spain | At sea | Lanzarote | Tenerife | Gran Canaria | At sea | Lisbon | Porto (Leixoes) | At sea | Southampton
• 11 nights onboard Celebrity Silhouette®, Celebrity Cruises
• Inside Stateroom, All-inclusive
• Departing from Southampton 27/09/21
• Includes All-inclusive drinks, WiFi and gratuities
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
11 nights from £1,699 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.