Departure Date: 24/07/2020
Venture to the blissful Mediterranean where you’ll explore charming cities and towns, indulge in phenomenal cuisine and discover ancient landmarks. Onboard the Grand Princess, you’ll enjoy the ship’s phenomenal cuisine, superb facilities and sublime activities.
• Complete with a TV and thoughtful amenities, your cosy interior stateroom is a cosy base from which you’ll explore the unmissable sights of the Mediterranean. Upgrade to a Balcony Cabin where you’ll enjoy a generously spacious balcony that features two chairs and a table.
• With freshwater pools, hot tubs, sport courts and an art gallery, the ship’s onboard facilities are truly exceptional.
• Savour divine dishes at the Crown Grill?, indulge in exquisite cuisine at Sabatini's or enjoy sumptuous dishes at the Salty Dog Gastropub
• Marvel at the legendary La Sagrada Familia, explore ancient treasures in Rome and discover the serene beauty of Marseille.
Southampton | At Sea | At Sea | Seville | At Sea | Barcelona | Marseille | Florence/Pisa | Roma | Sardinia | At Sea | Ceuta (Spanish Morocco) | At Sea | At Sea |Southampton
• 14 nights onboard Grand Princess
• Interior Stateroom or Balcony Cabin
• Departing from Southampton port 24/07/2021
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
14 nights from £5,995 per family of four.
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.