Departure Date: 28/12/2021
See in the New Year as a family in the most popular of the Canary Islands, the perfect place for a spot of winter sun. It may be best-known for its beaches, but Tenerife has an array of pristine landscapes offering activities more enjoyable in the milder winter months. And with fewer holidaymakers around than in summer, you have more of Tenerife to yourselves.
• Head to Santa Cruz or Puerto de La Cruz in Tenerife North, or Los Gigantes or Los Cristianos in Tenerife South, where public squares host vibrant New Year celebrations with live music and dancing from about 10pm until the small hours.
• Hop aboard one of Tenerife’s famous whale- and dolphin-watching trips. Winter is a particularly good time to see migratory humpback, fin and even blue whales.
• Have a family day out at Siam Park, voted the world’s best water park by TripAdvisor readers and open year round.
• Climb Mount Teide, Spain’s highest peak, set in its own otherworldly, UNESCO-listed National Park and home to the world’s largest solar observatory. Or explore the rest of the island’s lunar-like landscapes, ancient forests and dramatic coastlines by car, by bike or on foot.
• Stay at the Hotel GF Victoria Costa Adeje, an all-suite hotel with cutting-edge contemporary design, a bodyboard wave pool, a sky bar with a glass-walled, glass-bottomed pool hanging over the facade, and easy access to El Duque Beach, Mount Teide and Siam Park.
• 7 nights at Hotel GF Victoria, Costa Adeje
• Senior Suite; bed & breakfast
• Return flights from London Gatwick with easyJet, departing 28/12/2021, with return private transfer.
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 adults and 1 child.
7 nights from £6,079 for a family of 3
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.