Departure Date: 17/06/2020
Set within tropical gardens and lush rainforest on a secluded cove of pristine white sands, BodyHoliday Saint Lucia is a serene tropical haven like no other. Renowned for its unique award-winning approach to a wellness escape, BodyHoliday Saint Lucia treats guests to an unparalleled rejuvenating experience. With British Airways, you’ll travel to this wellness sanctuary in comfort and classic British style.
• Ideally located centrally in the resort overlooking Tropical gardens, your Luxury Garden View room features delightful furnishings and a Bluetooth sound system.
• BodyHoliday Saint Lucia boasts the only genuine Ayurvedic Temple in the West Indies, Skin and Body Science Clinics, sublime Yoga pavilions and an award-winning winery.
• Savour a variety of delectably nourishing cuisines at the resort’s signature restaurant, Tao. Pamper your pallet at Cariblue Windows where you’ll enjoy exquisite fine dining or enjoy refreshing specialities at the resort’s exceptional Deli.
• Indulge daily in complimentary bespoke spa experiences, embrace the fruitful act of Tai Chi and revitalise your senses at a variety of rewarding Pilates and Yoga classes led by accredited experts.
• Also perfect for solo travellers, this incredible resort boasts 29 rooms that carry no single supplement all year-round. Enjoy a unique array of enriching themed months such as ‘Jive June’, ‘September Solos’ and ‘October Yoga’.
• 7 nights at BodyHoliday Saint Lucia
• Luxury Garden View room, all-inclusive
• Return flights with British Airways departing from London Gatwick Airport 17/06/2020 with return helicopter and car transfers included
• Reduced rates included
• Enjoy a complimentary enriching spa treatment on your day of departure – exclusive to Travel Counsellors
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £2,699 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.