Departure Date: 21/09/2020
Nestled in the heart of the English countryside, this eccentric 16th-century inn is an idyllic retreat for experiencing rural life. With its welcoming country pub, adorned with contemporary artworks and warmed by roaring log-fires, you may fine you never want to leave.
• Spacious and airy, with original pitched ceilings and wooden floorboards, your Farmhouse Loft features a king-sized bed, en-suite bathroom and rainfall shower with roll top bath, all accented with a bohemian style.
• The on-site pub serves up breakfast, lunch and dinner alongside a selection of drinks. A hearty meal of homemade granola, buttermilk pancakes or a cooked English breakfast will set you up for a day out in the country.
• Spend a day at Blenheim Palace winding through the formal gardens, admiring the Palace State Rooms and out on the lake on a rowing boat.
• The surrounding historic towns and cities offer an assortment of intriguing pubs and barst. The Rickety Press in Oxford, The Feathered Nest in Nether Westcote, and The Chequers in Churchill all boast a warm inviting welcome.
• 2 nights at Artist Residence Oxfordshire, South Leigh
• Farmhouse Loft, self-catering
• Departing 21/09/20
• Includes bottle of Bramley body wash
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on two people sharing.
2 nights from £269 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.