Departure Date: 27/07/2020
Discover magnificent scenery, enchanting towns and cities and historic landmarks with Princess Cruises onboard Regal Princess. When you’re not exploring the unmissable sights of the British Isles, you’ll enjoy the ship’s exquisite facilities, delectable cuisine and impeccable service.
• Complete with a TV and thoughtful amenities, your interior stateroom is a cosy base from which you’ll explore the awe-inspiring sights of the British Isles. Upgrade to a Balcony Cabin where you’ll enjoy floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and a generously spacious balcony that features two chairs and a table.
• Enjoy incredible pizza at Alfredo’s Pizzeria, indulge in a divine fine dining experience at Chef’s Table Lumiere or savour sumptuous dishes at Sabatini’s.
• Play at the ship’s variety of sport courts, capture your incredible journey at the Platinum Photography Studio or admire beautiful art at the ship’s own art gallery and auctions.
• Marvel at the world-famous beauty of Giant’s Causeway, explore the magnificent Urquhart Castle and revel in the charming atmosphere of Paris.
• 12 nights onboard Regal Princess
• Interior stateroom or Balcony Cabin
• Departing from Southampton port 27/07/2020
Southampton | Guernsey | Cork (Cohh) | Dublin | Belfast | Glasgow | At Sea | Orkney Islands | Invergordon | Edinburgh | At Sea | Paris/Normandy | Southampton
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on family of four
12 nights from £1,969 per family of 4.
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.