Departure Date: 09/02/2022
Hot-air balloon rides over the desert, falconry sessions, guided wildlife drives in a vintage Range Rover and gourmet Arabian breakfasts are among the ‘At One with Nature’ experiences offered by the concierge service at this fairly intimate resort on the private peninsula of Palm Island, mixing majestic interiors with fantastic facilities and outstanding service.
• Accommodation is in Moorish-Andalusian rooms and suites in the Manor House and the low-rise Mansions, and in private beachfront villas with two bedrooms and temperature-controlled pools, while dining is overseen by Michelin-starred chef Yannick Alléno.
• Dotted with intricate fountains and shimmering pools, One&Only The Palm also boasts the UAE’s only Guerlain spa, hosting exclusive One&Only rituals blending nearly two centuries of Guerlain’s world-leading scientific research and product innovation with Arabian traditions. Guerlain Super Active facials are also a big hit, while the hammam hosts three exclusive House of Guerlain experiences, including a traditional bathing ritual. The treatment suites all have outdoor relaxation areas and there’s an adult-only pool beside which you can take a private yoga or Pilates class.
• There are private and scheduled boat shuttles from One&Only The Palm’s private marina to its larger sister resort, the One&Only Royal Mirage, home to the boutiquey Residence & Spa, the Moorish-inspired Palace and the opulent Arabian Court.
• 5 nights at One&Only the Palm
• Palm Manor House - Premier Room, Half Board
• Return flights with British Airways in CLUB WORLD from Heathrow Airport, departing 09/02/22
• Enjoy 15% savings and a complimentary evening dinner dine-around
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
5 nights from £4,789 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.