Departure Date: 11/10/2021
Relax, and let the cool sea breeze soothe you during your stay on the stunning isle of Saint Lucia. Nestled on a hillside above the Caribbean Sea, Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort prides itself on exceeding guests’ expectations. The hotel occupies 60 acres on the island’s Labrelotte Bay, granting guests exclusive access to its 64,000 square foot white sand beach.
• Decorated in a light and airy palette, your room boasts ocean views from its hillside location, surrounded by the quintessentially Caribbean landscape.
• Dine across five à la carte restaurants spanning elegant hillside dining at Upper Deck, to more casual tropical affairs at Jammer’s.
• Speak to the friendly and knowledgeable staff at the watersports centre to find out which activity is for you. Maybe you’re one for taking it easy, enjoying snorkelling, Hobie Cat sailing or paddle boarding, or maybe you’re looking to add some adrenaline to your stay with a jaunt out on the water skis.
• Use your stay as a chance to get to know Saint Lucia’s vibrant culture through a trip to Rodney Bay Village to experience the eclectic nightlife, locally-inspired dishes and cool reggae bars.
• 7 nights at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, Saint Lucia
• Ocean view Guest Room, Bed and breakfast
• Return flights from London Gatwick with British Airways, departing 11/10/21 with private return transfers included
• Enjoy 35% savings
Terms and Conditions:
Valid 21/02/2021. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Priced based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £1,299 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.