Departure Date: 07/10/2021
Immerse yourself in quintessentially Spanish and Portuguese culture and traditions as you call at five captivating destinations each with their own character and flavours and their own array of things to see and do. Departing from Liverpool, you’ll take in ancient Cádiz with its majestic monuments, Gibraltar with its unique mix of Spanish and British culture, the gorgeous beaches of the sun-drenched Algarve, Lisbon with its compelling maritime heritage and other unforgettable places.
• Taste pasteis de nata in its home city of Lisbon, then learn to make your own traditional custard tarts with a local pastry chef.
• Wander around Cádiz with its more than 100 watchtowers once used for spotting ships, including the iconic Torre Tavira, and its authentic tapas bars.
• From Cádiz take an optional tour to Jerez, the city known around the world for its sweet sherry.
• Delight at Oporto, Portugal’s UNESCO-listed second city, with its historic Ribeira district and world-famous port wines
• Explore the Algarvian port city of Portimão including its Rocha Beach backed by stunning ochre cliffs.
Liverpool | Belfast | 2 days at sea | Gibraltar | Cádiz | Portimão, Algarve (port at anchor/tender)| Lisbon | Leixões (for Oporto) | 2 days at sea | Liverpool
• 11 nights onboard Borealis, Fred. Olsen
• Interior Cabin, Full board (drinks package optional extra)
• Departing from Liverpool 07/10/21
• Use of leisure facilities including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and gym
• Evening entertainment including cabarets, comedy, dancing and live music
• Solo traveler savings available, please get in touch for more details
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 adults sharing.
11 nights from £649pp
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ (FOCL) standard Terms and Conditions which are available here on request. Both must be read before booking. All offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time without prior notice, cannot be combined, are subject to availability and cannot be applied retrospectively. Cruise descriptions include optional, chargeable experiences that may be enjoyed independently and/or with optional Fred. Olsen Shore Tours. Shore Tours are subject to availability and service operation. Some ports may be at anchor, intermediate days are at sea. Cruises on Saver Fares require full payment at time of booking, 100% cancellation charges apply, are non-transferrable and no cabin number and/or grade will be confirmed at time of booking. Oceans discounts are not combinable with Saver Fares and dining times will be allocated at Fred. Olsen’s our discretion. Saver fare guests can choose to book a specific dining sitting at time of booking for a supplement of £2 per person per night. Prices are “from” per person and based on standard occupancy of the cabin type detailed. Prices are subject to increase at any time. Bookings are as per the terms and conditions as shown on the Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines website and available upon request. Full cruise details are available on our website.