Departure Date: 24/07/2022
The Sheraton Rhodes Resort, cocooned in the beauty of its attractive lush gardens overlooking the Aegean Sea, is ideally situated in Ixia, just 4 kilometres from the famous Medieval City of Rhodes – the best-preserved medieval city in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Monument. The hotel encompasses, in its grounds and services, the very best things that Rhodes offers: natural beauty, unique architecture, delicious flavours, a variety of entertainment options, modern infrastructure and traditional hospitality.
• All the bedrooms at the Sheraton Rhodes Resort feature the Sheraton Sleep Experience; a cushy mattress with high spring count and individually pocketed, ultrasonically sealed springs, and a private balcony with sea or garden views.
• An excellent choice of restaurants is available at the resort, ranging from the relaxing buffet restaurant Castellania and the stunning poolside Mediterraneo for modern Greek Cuisine, to the signature L’Onda Restaurant offering authentic Italian cuisine with a contemporary flair.
• Offering a number of sports activities and a well-appointed Health Club, the Sheraton Rhodes Resort is a wonderful place for families of all ages. Younger guests are always treated specially, with a variety of services and venues dedicated to their requirements – Kids’ Club, children’s pool and various activities are organized daily by the hotel’s entertainment team.
• There are water sports available nearby as well as a network of hiking trails through the island's rugged forested interiors.
• 7 nights at Sheraton Rhodes Resort
• Classic Room Mountain View, Half Board
• Return flights with easyJet from London Luton, 24/07/22 with private transfers included
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on two people sharing.
7 nights from £1,305 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.