Departure Date: 02/09/2020
Treating adoring visitors to a truly unique variety of unforgettable experiences, Six Senses Laamu boasts a rich variety of sensational restaurants, facilities and activities. Venture to the only resort on the stunningly beautiful Laamu Atoll where you’ll encounter pristine soft white sand beaches, sparkling sapphire waters and a diversity of vibrant marine life.
• Set above the shallow lagoon and secluded by high wooden enclosures, your divine Lagoon Water Villa offers direct sea access, an overwater hammock and a charmingly furnished outside deck.
• Embrace wellness in one of nine uniquely designed treatment nests at the resort’s spa where all your senses will be pampered across a range of uniquely enriching treatments. Enhance your post-treatment relaxation with a revitalising smoothie at the juice bar.
• Savour deliciously fresh local seafood at Leaf, treat your taste buds to sublime Japanese fusion cuisine with a modern twist at Zen, and relish a blend of Italian and Asian specialties at Longitude.
• Embark on an unforgettable Sunset & Dolphin Cruise, marvel at mesmeric marine life on a world-class dive or treat yourself to a unique cinematic experience beachside where you’ll enjoy state-of-the-art surround sound and homemade popcorn.
• 7 nights at Six Senses Laamu, Maldives
• Lagoon Water Villa, Half Board
• Return flights with Qatar Airways departing from London Gatwick Airport 02/09/2020 with domestic flight and speedboat transfers included
• 10% discount and complimentary half board
• Stay for 5 nights but pay for only 4
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £3,755 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.