Departure Date: 20/03/2021
Ready to start making unforgettable travel plans for 2021? Speak to your Travel Counsellor today about arranging a stay in a private apartment on Cyprus’ historic western coastline at the award-winning Aphrodite Hills Resort.
• Fully furnished with a unique finish, each of the apartments at Aphrodite Hills feature fully equipped kitchen and living areas, granting you your own space to relax and unwind. Whether it is to the Mediterranean Sea, the PGA National Cyprus golf course, the landscaped gardens or the communal swimming pool, your private terrace or balcony affords gorgeous views.
• Just a ten minute stroll away from your apartment, the resort centre houses shops, bars and restaurants which serve up global flavours including traditional Cypriot Souvlaki and innovative Indian dishes.
• At the Retreat Spa, only the most natural and effective products are utilised. Start an Indian Indulgence Ritual with a warm foot bath to relieve tension before allowing the foot exfoliation to smooth your skin with fragrant Indian Spices.
• Your hire car allows you to explore the resort and further afield into this picturesque corner of Cyprus where ancient tombs offer an insight into the region’s rich history and local attractions such as the Aphrodite Waterpark serve up thrills.
• 7 nights at Aphrodite Hills, Paphos
• One Bed Apartment with Communal Pool, Self catering
• Return flights with Jet2 from Manchester Airport, departing 20/03/21 with car hire included and 22kg luggage per person plus cabin bag.
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Priced based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £629 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.