Departure Date: 12/11/2022
Enjoy the highlights of West Africa on a 24 nights cruise onboard Seven Seas Voyager. Stay in a luxurious Deluxe Suite giving you plenty of extra room as well as a separate sitting area to enjoy ever-changing vistas
• Complemented by a private furnished balcony, your Deluxe Suite features a spacious sitting area enhanced by rich colours and textures with plenty of room to watch a movie, read a best seller, or enjoy ever-changing vistas. Marble appointments accent the bathroom, featuring a tub or walk-in shower and the majority of suites feature an interactive flat-screen television with extensive media library, complimentary movies-on-demand
• Your ship will stop off at breath-taking ports of call, including: Lisbon | Portimão | Santa Cruz De Tenerife | Cape Verde | Dakar | Banjul | Abidjan | Sekondi- Takoradi | Lomé | São Tomé | Walvis Bay | Cape Town
• 24 nights onboard Seven Seas Voyager
• Deluxe Suite, Ultra All-inclusive
• Return flights with Tibet Airlines from London Airports, 12/11/22 with return private transfers included
• Departing from Lisbon – Cape Town, South Africa
• Guests in all suite categories can enjoy a complimentary 3-Night Lisbon Landmarks and Beyond pre-cruise land programme or a complimentary 3-Night Winelands and Wildlife post-cruise land programme on this voyage. Up to 53 complimentary shore excursions.
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
24 nights from £10,169 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.