Departure Date: 19/04/2021
Take the time to focus on your wellness with a stay at this sparkling new resort. Launched in December 2020, OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI features a fabulous overwater spa that utilizes island-produced coconut oil and ancient Ayurvedic healing techniques to leave you feeling soothed and ready to enjoy your island paradise.
• Decorated in vibrant island style with light wooden features and flourishes of floral print, your Ocean Pool Suite sits just steps from the inviting lagoon. Relax on your outdoor deck before taking a dip in your own private infinity pool.
• Everything is taken care of with the OZEN’s Reserve Plan, which covers dining and premium-brand drinks, activities and adventures and 60-minute spa treatments (two per person for a 6- to 9-night stay). You even get your own Hiyani or ‘shadow’ – a butler who will tend to your every need around the clock.
• The OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is a place for indulgence, with five à la carte restaurants offering a variety of cuisines based on the freshest of ingredients from the chefs’ own garden with its organic produce including herbs and micro-greens. Signature restaurant ORIGIN? focuses on the finest seafood sourced from around the world, paired with vintages from a spectacular wine library, and with world-class cognac and cigar collections.
• Open-air yoga means you’ll be caressed by balmy Indian Ocean breezes while you stretch your weary limbs, while for those who want to keep up their fitness or instil in themselves new habits, OZEN includes in its package one complimentary personal-training session along with a whole array of classes, including circuit-training on the beach.
• 7 nights at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI, Maldives
• Ocean Pool Suite, Reserve Plan, All-inclusive
• Return flights from London Heathrow with Etihad, departing 19/04/21 with return luxury catamaran transfers included
• Save over £4,000
•Includes complimentary room upgrade
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Priced based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £6,369 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.