Departure Date: 19/07/2022
This bucket-list-worthy adventure into the Arctic Circle sees you encounter some of earth’s most engrossing natural spectacles, from the dramatic landscapes of Norway’s Svalbard archipelago under the light of the Midnight Sun to the Lofoton Islands, where jagged mountain peaks are reflected in the surrounding coastal waters.
• There will be opportunities to learn about Norway’s Viking heritage in Leknes at the UNESCO-listed fishing village of Nusfjord and the Lofotr Viking Museum in Borg, the site of an ancient Viking long-house.
• Take the optional excursion at Longyearbyen to visit Camp Barentz for a taste of the Arctic Wilderness, before escaping from the cold with a steaming coffee around the roaring open fire as you listen to tales of polar bears and other native wildlife.
• Inspired by the Ghurka heritage is Saga’s hometown of Folkestone, Khukuri House features Nepalese flavours that combine flavours and cooking styles from Nepal. Clay oven pakoras, Western Nepal lamb racks, and saag aloo feature on the intriguing menu.
• Take some time out to focus on your wellbeing at the ship’s serene spa. Here you can enjoy a dip in the 200-foot hydrotherapy pool, relax in the infrared sauna or in the steam room, or indulge in a treatment in one of the six treatment rooms.
Southampton | At sea | At sea | Alesund, Norway | At sea | Harstad, Norway | Tromso, Norway | At sea | Longyearbyen, Svalbard, Norway | Cruising the Svalbard Archipelago | At sea | Honningsvag, Norway | At sea | Leknes, Norway (by launch or tender) | At sea | Kristiansand, Norway | At sea | At sea | Southampton
• 18 nights onboard Spirit of Adventure, Saga Cruises
• Twin Cabin
• Departing from Southampton 19/07/22
• Save up to 25% off the full fare - early bookings have a greater chance of securing the best discounts
• Includes four sightseeing excursions
• Return Chauffeur service up to 250 Miles, all balcony cabins, all-inclusive drinks, onboard gratuities and world class dining
• New lower single fare from £7,489 per person
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
18 nights from £5,375 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.