Departure Date: 07/10/2020
This Autumn, head to the cobbled streets of Edinburgh to experience a sophisticated face of the city with its fine dining restaurants and classic Gothic architecture. Set in a tranquil leafy crescent in the city’s exclusive West End, the Bonham Hotel will be your stylish home, and at only a few minutes from the city’s main attractions, The Bonham will serve as an excellent base for exploring the city.
• A luxurious oasis of calm, far from the busy city life, your Townhouse Double Bedroom welcomes you in with tray of Brodies tea bags, a Segafredo Coffee Machine and fresh milk, for a taste of the warm Scottish hospitality that you’ll soon become accustomed to. Your room is completed with rainfall shower and Hypnos mattress ensuring a restful night sleep.
• With the guidance of Head Chef Marco Drumond Nobrega, NO.35 at The Bonham serves up a menu of European inspired dishes with a Scottish twist, crafted from the finest local ingredients. The Cockburn haggis gives an authenic flavour of Scotland.
• The hotel’s art collection takes centre stage with tiffany lamps, Jean Raoux paintings and grand chandeliers even proving an attraction for non-residents.
• For some retail therapy, head out in the West End where a collection of independent retailers and stylish boutiques can be found along William Street and Stafford Street, then top your day off with a glass or two at Heads and Tales bar where you can watch the next batch of gin be created as you sip on your own.
• 3 nights at The Bonham Hotel, Edinburgh
• Townhouse Double, Bed and breakfast
• Departing 07/10/20
• Includes £40 credit per night to spend on food and drink at the hotel
•Includes late check out worth £25
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on two people sharing.
3 nights from £249 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.