Departure Date: 04/08/2021
This summer, set sail on a unique Disney staycation at sea from the UK. The new staycation sailings—exclusive to UK residents—invite you to embark on a brand-new, magical Disney experience. Close to home and at sea—be immersed in Disney storytelling, thanks to an amazing collection of onboard entertainment, dining and recreation for the entire family, with all the care you’d expect from Disney.
• The perfect home away from home, your Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom features generous square footage and a private place to admire the view.
• Spend quality time with beloved Disney characters. Snap photos of Captain Mickey, behold a royal promenade with Disney Princesses and greet Toy Story friends. Many Disney Characters will be popping up for surprise appearances throughout the ship. Be on the lookout for many of your Disney pals throughout your voyage!
• Disney are implementing multiple layers of health and safety measures considering guidance from the UK government, health authorities and medical experts. Their approach brings together five elements to promote health and safety of all guests and staff: Health & Wellness, Cleaning & Disinfecting, Innovative Technology, Crew Member Training and working together.
• Assemble for an extravaganza with some of Marvel’s mightiest. Thrill to Marvel-themed entertainment and unleash your inner hero in the presence of Iron Man, Spider-Man and Black Panther. Delight in upbeat dancing, Frozen song favourites and Elsa's powerful ice magic during this star-studded show featuring Anna, Elsa and Kristoff—along with virtual visits from Sven, Olaf and the trolls.
• 2 nights onboard Disney Magic
• Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah (balcony), Full Board
• Departing from Southampton 04/08/21
• Full Board Imaginative Dining
• Unlimited snacks, soft drinks, tea, coffee and ice cream on deck every day
• 24-hour room service (T&C's apply)
• Immersive themed Kids' and Teens' Clubs
• West End-calibre original Disney Musical
• Special moments with Disney characters
• Themed deck celebrations
• First-run Disney films
• Legendary Disney service
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 adults and 2 children.
2 nights from £1,429 for a family of 4
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.