Departure Date: 15/02/2020
Experience a real taste of island life at the charming Zilwa Attitude on the paradisiacal Indian Ocean island of Mauritius. Set on a blissful beach on the northern coastline, this stylish resort promises to deliver a truly unique all-inclusive holiday experience; all in the most idyllic of surroundings.
• Your rustic chic Superior Room is inspired by the island’s seaside bungalows of old and features a furnished terrace or balcony, where you can relax and drink in the beautiful views over the gardens, beach or lagoon.
• The resort boasts five fantastic restaurants, each one reflecting the diversity of the island and offering a blend of spicy and exquisite cuisine from all around the globe.
• Enjoy a range of exceptional experiences during your stay; each one inspired by local traditions. Whether it’s a Creole cooking class, a sunrise boat trip, dinner with a local family or a visit to a typical Mauritian village, you’ll feel like a true islander during your stay at Zilwa.
• For more relaxing pursuits, indulge in a signature treatment at the eco-friendly spa or sip your favourite cocktail at one of the exotic bars.
• 7 nights at Zilwa Attitude, Mauritius
• Superior Room, All-inclusive
• Return flights with Emirates departing from London Heathrow, 15/02/20 with private transfers included
Terms and Conditions:
Valid untill 30/03/2020. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Prices based on 2 adults and 1 child aged 8.
7 nights from £5,595 per family of three
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.