Departure Date: 06/10/2021
This opulent Maldivian resort is world-renowned for its pristine beaches and abundant sandbanks. Scattered across the island, the resort’s well-appointed island-inspired suites and contemporary villas offer up a choice of sunrise or sunset views. Designed to cater to your every whim, the resort has an array of facilities including 15 venues for dining and drinks, an award-winning spa and some of the best water sports in the Maldives.
• Your spacious beachfront Deluxe Beach Villa sits with its toes in the sand looking out over the lagoon. It’s generously portioned with an alcove daybed and an outdoor bathroom featuring a private jacuzzi and rain shower.
• The resort has 15 restaurants and bars to choose from. Classic French cuisine receives a contemporary twist at Flavours where an elegant beachside setting provides the backdrop. Ask for the Gnocchi à la Parisienne at least once during your stay.
• The Spa by Thalgo France combines timeless wisdom with a contemporary approach. For bespoke consultations, book in for a one-to-one yoga session with guided meditation, or embark on a lifelong wellness journey with guidance from the resident Ayurvedic doctor.
• The lagoon is the ideal playground for watersport enthusiasts. Choose from a range of activities including windsurfing, kayaking, sailing or jet skiing.
• 7 nights at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi, Maldives
• Deluxe Beach Villa, Bed & Breakfast
• Return flights from London Gatwick with Qatar Airways, departing 06/10/21 with domestic return flight and speedboat transfers included
• Save 25%
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Priced based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £1,949 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.