Departure Date: 01/07/2020
This summer, the beautiful Caribbean island of Barbados beckons with its vibrant culture and glorious weather. Let British Airways take you there in comfort and style aboard one of their state-of-the-art aircraft and discover why they are the UK's favourtie airline.
This summer, the beautiful Caribbean island of Barbados beckons with its vibrant culture and glorious weather. Let the Sea Breeze Beach House welcome you in and make you feel at home on its stretch of white sand beach or around its stunning sea facing pool.
• With private balconies overlooking the lush sculpted gardens, your recently renovated Classic Standard Room with its warm and colourful décor will be your home for the week.
• Enjoy sampling authentic Bajan drinks at a rum tasting where the island’s finest sugar cane spirits are available.
• Swim out to the private floating sundeck to soak up the sun after a day out exploring the island.
• Enjoy the blissful experience of customised dining on the beach or enjoy the finest local cuisine by candlelight under a gazebo with ocean views.
• 7 nights at Sea Breeze Beach House, Barbados
• Classic Standard Room, all inclusive
• Return flights with British Airways departing from Gatwick 01/07/20 with transfers included
• Book by 31/01/20 and receive one round of golf or one 45-minute spa treatment per adult per stay, as well as 50% early booking discount
• Book by 29/02/20 and receive 10% discount
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 31/01/20 or 29/02/20. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
7 nights from £1,625 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.