Departure Date: 11/12/2021
Few islands can claim to rival Barbados in terms of natural appeal. Occupying a spot in the south west of the Caribbean, the island promises year-round warmth and miles of picturesque white sands to sink your toes into. This December savour the classic Barbadian experience with a stay at the family owned-and-run Coral Reef Club on the island’s west coast.
• Traditionally designed with wooden fretwork and shutters, your Garden Room/Cottage offers views of the garden from the private patio or balcony. Colourful floral patterns really stand out and bring some Caribbean style to the room.
• The Coral Reef restaurant exemplifies outdoor dining at its best with a daily changing menu of à la carte dishes offering freshly caught seafood and classic recipes which utilize Caribbean flavours and ingredients.
• Housed in a colonial-inspired building, the spa has a clean modern design with exotic vegetation and waterfalls interwoven throughout. Four multipurpose treatment rooms, an open-sided Relaxation Room, an outdoor Hydro-pool, a Thermal Suite and a Spa Lounge are yours to choose from.
• There are two floodlit tennis courts and guests can receive complimentary tennis coaching from the resident pro.
• 7 nights at Coral Reef Club, Barbados
• Garden Room/Cottage, Bed & Breakfast
• Return flight with British Airways from London Gatwick Airport, 11/12/21 with private return transfers included.
• Travel Counsellor Exclusive: 30-minute foot ritual in The Spa at Coral Reef Club
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 01/09/21. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Priced based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £7,329 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.