Departure Date: 24/08/2021
Sail aboard Fred.Olsen’s new ship ‘Bolette’ on one of her first voyages through the scenic coastal regions of Scotland, passing through the Orkneys and Shetlands as you enjoy the classic Fred.Olsen experience of rest and relaxation while the friendly staff take care of everything for you.
• Taking in the views from your large ocean view window is truly a joy. The comfortable, spacious interiors make for a cosy retreat after a day out exploring your ports of call.
• During your journey you’ll stop off at two of the UK’s most scenic isles to see the rugged landscapes of the Shetlands and the Orkneys both from the vantage point of Bolette and as you explore them during your time ashore too.
• A particular highlight for wildlife enthusiasts is the time spent at RSPB Sumburgh Head, searching for fulmars, puffins and various other local bird species.
• On board Bolette you’ll find ample space to relax, taking a dip in the all-season pool, grabbing your seat in the two-tiered theatre or enjoying a drink in the elegant lounges.
Dover | Lerwick Port | Kirkwall Port | Orkney Islands | Dover
• 5 nights onboard MS Bolette, Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
• Outside Ocean View Cabin
• Departing from Dover 24/08/21
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
5 nights from £999 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.