Departure Date: 09/05/2020
Picture it: The Pacific Coast Highway stretching out before you, the fresh sea air filling your lungs and excitement bubbling up inside you as you picture what the next stop of your Californian road trip will bring. This May, head to The Golden State of California for a classic American road trip, worthy of a Hollywood movie.
• Experience the glitz and glamour of the Hollywood Hills and ride the thrilling roller coasters at Universal Studios.
• Stroll along the boardwalk in laid-back Santa Monica and visit the original Muscle Beach, before heading to a rooftop bar for a refreshing cocktail as you watch the sun set over the Pacific.
• Leave the car for a while and hike up to Inspiration Point in Santa Barbara to take in the panoramic coastal views. If the walk works up an appetite, head for Sterns Wharf for some fresh seafood at bargain prices.
• Drive across the iconic Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco and take the tram up the city’s steep streets. Take a boat trip across the harbour to the infamous Alcatraz Prison.
Los Angeles | Santa Monica | Santa Barbara | San Francisco
• 3 nights at The Garland, North Hollywood; 2 nights at Shangri La, Santa Monica; 2 nights at Kimpton Goodland, Santa Barbara; 3 nights at RIU Plaza Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco
• Double Rooms
• Return flight with Virgin Atlantic departing from London Heathrow 09/05/20. Fly into Los Angeles International Airport
• Car hire
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
10 nights from £1,595 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.