Departure Date: 13/05/2020
Experience a wonderful collaboration between the London Theatre and the Olivier Awards. After flying to New York City, you'll sail to Southampton aboard the magnificent Queen Mary 2. Marvel at the sublime array of entertainment, indulge in the ship’s exquisite cuisine and revel in the knowledge of the guest speakers that include Don Black OBE, Julian Bird and Larry Blank.
• Your cosy Britannia Inside room features a king-sized bed, a satellite TV, a sofa and a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival.
• Enrich your knowledge of wine through lectures and tastings. Enjoy dazzling performances from an array of stellar talent at nightly evening shows that range from stand-up comedy to abridged Shakespeare plays.
• Featuring a mesmerizing Planetarium, an indulgent Belgian chocolatier and an inspirational library, this ship’s facilities are uniquely excellent.
• The ship’s opulent Main restaurant boasts a deliciously imaginative menu, exceptional wines and impeccable service. Alternatively, enjoy Asian delicacies at Bamboo, Italian delights at La Pizza and American classics at The Smokehouse.
New York | Days 2-7 At Sea | Southampton
• 7 nights on board the Queen Mary 2
• Britannia Inside, Full Board
• Flying from London Heathrow to New York City 13/05/2020 with return transfers included
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Other regional dept available at a supplementary cost.
7 nights from £999 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.