Departure Date: 22/04/2022
Eight nights sailing through the crystalline waters of the north-eastern Caribbean sounds like an escape that we could all look forward to. Starting in the exotic metropolis of Miami, you’ll sail south, stopping at postcard-perfect islands such as Hispaniola, Puerto Rico and St. Croix of the U.S. Virgin Islands.
• Your cabin is ideal for a couple who like to watch the waves perched from a window seat like the stars of your own award-winning indie flick. It features high-tech mood lighting, to transform your space from a sleep sanctuary to a spontaneous pre-dinner cocktail hour hub.
• Virgin Voyages have teamed up with locals, in each of the ports you’ll visit, to help you get a local’s view of the places that you’ve yet to explore.
• You’ll spend a day at The Beach Club at Bimini where you can spend time relaxing with restorative beachside yoga and sunbathing by the pool, or head for adrenaline-inducing shark dives and scuba dives in the island’s reefs and wrecks.
• Your onboard dining experience is the concoction of a Michelin-starred chef collective and ranges from sophisticated steak and seafood restaurants to lively Korean BBQ spots where you’ll take the lead in preparing your feast.
Miami | At sea | Puerto Plata | San Juan | St. Croix | At sea | At sea | The Beach Club at Bimini | Miami
• 8 nights onboard Valiant Lady, Virgin Voyages
• 1 night pre-cruise stay in Miami at The Confidante Miami Beach
• Sea View Cabin
• Flights with Virgin Atlantic departing from from London Heathrow, 22/04/22
• Includes food in 20+ unique eateries, basic drinks, tips, group workouts and WiFi worth a total of over $600
• Book by 31/05/21 and receive up to $200 on board credit
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
9 nights from £2,299 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.