Departure Date: 23/07/2020
With several blissful pools, secluded beach coves and 17 acers of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters is the epitome of luxury family hospitality. This award-winning resort features phenomenal accommodation, world-class facilities and a tantalising variety of delectable cuisine across 3 beautifully located restaurants.
• Surrounded by tropical foliage, your Superior hillside room features an elegantly furnished private patio or balcony that provides stunning views of the verdant gardens or mesmerising Caribbean Sea.
• With a serene beachfront pool, state-of-the-art fitness centre, quality tennis courts and a tranquil yoga pavilion, this resort’s facilities are truly sublime.
• Collaborating with Ila And Elemia, the Spa at Blue Waters provides guests with unparalleled rejuvenating experiences across a variety of pampering treatments.
• Epicures will be in their element as the resort boasts an enticing variety of superb restaurants that provide an eclectic mix of sumptuous flavours from around the world.
• 7 nights at Blue Waters Resort and Spa, Antigua
• Superior Hillside room, Bed and Breakfast
• Return flights with Virgin Atlantic, departing from London Gatwick airport, 23/07/2020 with private return transfers included
• 1 free child included, enjoy a 30% discount when you book by 29/02/2020
• Book by 06/01/2021 for a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine on arrival – exclusive to Travel Counsellors.
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 29/02/2020. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based of two adults and one child aged 10.
7 nights from £5,075 per family of 3
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.