Departure Date: 09/03/2020
Buzzing nightlife, blissful beaches, sublime sunsets and stunning natural beauty – the captivating Thai island of Phuket really does have it all. Jet off to this tropical paradise with award-winning Emirates and enjoy a truly luxurious travel experience from start to finish.
• Nestled amidst acres of swaying coconut palms and colourful gardens in the heart of Phuket’s stunning Patong Beach, the beautiful Patong Merlin Hotel has everything that you could possibly need for a luxury beach break, including four freeform swimming pools, a tranquil spa, a nature sanctuary and a fitness centre.
• Your comfortable Superior Room is tastefully-decorated and features a balcony where you can relax and enjoy the breath-taking views of the swimming pools and tropical gardens.
• Expect an excellent selection of dining and drinking options here, including a casual bistro, cosy swim-up bars, a lively café and a beachfront restaurant which plays host to special theme night buffets and show cooking.
• If you can prise yourself away from your heavenly resort, take the complimentary shuttle service and delve into all that vibrant Patong has to offer.
• 7 nights at Patong Merlin Hotel, Phuket
• Superior Room, Bed and breakfast
• Return flights with Emirates departing from Manchester, 09/03/20 with private return transfers included
• 30% savings included
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 28/02/20. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
7 nights from £1,075 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.