Departure Date: 19/04/2020
Located in the vibrant city of Saint Lawrence Gap - just a short walk away from the idyllic Dover Beach - Time Out Hotel is the perfect place to experience the serene beauty of Barbados. With a wealth of white sand beaches, clear sparkling waters and truly unmissable activities, it’s easy to see why Barbados is known as ‘the gem of the Caribbean’.
• Charmingly decorated, your Superior Room features a king-sized bed, a mini fridge and a balcony or patio.
• Explore the island’s captivating landscape and wildlife on an island safari, discover the mesmeric wonders of Harrison’s Cave or rejuvenate at a stand-up paddle board yoga class.
• Enjoy a vibrant range of delectable cuisine at Amigos – the hotel’s incredible onsite restaurant. Savour sumptuous dishes and sensational street food across St. Lawrence Gap’s which presents a variety of exquisite restaurants and divine eateries.
• Take a leisurely stroll around Hunte’s Gardens, unwind on the spectacular Crane Beach or explore the island’s rich variety of vegetation and wildlife in the Welchman Hall Gully Rainforest. At the Time out Hotel, you couldn’t be better placed to experience the best of Barbados.
• 7 nights at Time Out Hotel, Barbados
• Superior Room, Bed and Breakfast
• Return flights with TUI Airlines departing from Manchester Airport 19/04/2020 with private return transfers included
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. (Price based on 2 people sharing)
7 nights from £875 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.