Departure Date: 13/07/2021
This classic villa occupies a spot close to Carvoeiro in Portugal’s Algarve region, just a short distance away from some of its most picture-perfect beaches such as Praia do Paraiso and Praia do Carvalho. It’s large outdoor pool and sun terrace make for the ideal spot for convening around as a family to enjoy the perennial sunshine that southern Portugal is well known for.
• Its whitewashed, rounded architecture are classic features of the region and really accentuate the vibrant colour of the bougainvillea that punctuate the garden and walls.
• Take your meals al fresco in the warm summer sunshine, out on your private terrace as you dine around the large family-sized table.
• Inside, you’ll find antique furniture sat side by side with contemporary comforts. The modern kitchen is on the first floor where there’s a breakfast bar and access to the veranda; the sea views here in a morning are beautiful. Downstairs, the four bedrooms all follow the traditional styling with patios doors leading out to the lush garden.
• The peaceful and welcoming ambience of Carvoeiro makes it idyllic for families looking to slow the pace a little and unwind. From the port you can take a day trip out to Benagil Cave for a photo op beneath the cave’s open roof or to paddleboard out from its sandy beach.
• 7 nights at Villa Sea Horse, Algarve
• Return flights from Manchester Airport with Jet2, departing 13/07/21
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on two adults and two children aged under 12.
7 nights from £5,089 per family of 4
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.