Departure Date: 22/05/2022
Experience the glitz and the glamour of the western Mediterranean next summer as you sail from Barcelona, along the Cote d'Azur, over to Sardinia and then back to the White Island, Ibiza, where beautiful sunsets and golden beaches set the scene for some of the world’s best nightlife.
• With over 20 eateries to choose from, you’ll never tire of indulging your palette whether it’s on Mediterranean-inspired mezze, experimental dishes at The Test Kitchen, regionally inspired Italian dishes or healthy, fresh poke bowls.
• Your cabin is ideal for a couple who like to watch the waves perched from a window seat like the stars of your own award-winning indie flick. It features high-tech mood lighting, to transform your space from a sleep sanctuary to a spontaneous pre-dinner cocktail hour hub.
• Virgin Voyages have partnered with some of the industry’s top mixologists to create an exceptional program of drinks crafted with the best ingredients, without the premium price tag. If you purchase a prepaid $300 bar tab, you’ll receive an extra $100 credit to spend at any onboard bar.
• Your wellbeing has received a lot of thought and throughout this sailing you’ll have access to a range of health and wellness focussed facilities: a state-of-the-art gym, group fitness area, Redemption Spa, beauty parlour, and barber shop.
Barcelona | Marseille | Monte Carlo | Monte Carlo | Olbia | Ibiza | Ibiza | Barcelona
• 7 nights onboard Valiant Lady, Virgin Voyages
• Sea View Cabin
• Flights departing from London Heathrow Airport, 22/05/22
• Includes food in 20+ unique eateries, basic drinks, tips, group workouts and WiFi worth a total of over $600
• Book by 31/05/21 and receive up to $200 on board credit
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £1,409 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.