Departure Date: 02/06/2020
Overlooking the shimmering blue waters of the Ionian Sea in a secluded spot on the golden sands of the stunning Navarino Dunes, The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino offers a whole host of excellent amenities and is the perfect choice for a relaxing escape. Book by the 31st March and treat yourself to terrific 20% savings at this luxury retreat, where you’re sure to create lifelong memories of glorious Greece.
• Inspired by the old Messinian mansions of the region, your well-appointed Deluxe Garden View Room has everything that you need for a relaxing stay, including a private terrace or patio overlooking the resorts’ olive trees, beautifully-landscaped gardens or swimming pools.
• While away sun-drenched days lazing on the beautiful 1.5 km stretch of sandy beach, cooling off in the sublime swimming pool or indulging in some well-deserved pampering at the award-winning Anazoe Spa.
• For more adventurous pursuits, practice your swing on one of the two immaculate golf course, learn to kite surf at the surf school, play a game of tennis at the racquet academy or take a cycling tour to explore the stunning local area.
• The resort’s exceptional variety of exclusive dining venues are dotted throughout the village and serve everything from traditional Greek favourites and Mediterranean classics, to healthy sandwiches and gourmet burgers. Don’t miss Armyra by Papaioannou, where you can savour fresh fish, succulent seafood and other Greek culinary delights created by acclaimed chef, Yiorgos Papaioannou of Piraeus.
• 7 nights at The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino, Greece
• Deluxe Garden View Room, Bed and breakfast
• Return flights with EasyJet departing from Manchester Airport 02/06/2020 with return private transfers included
• 20% savings included
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 31/03/2020. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £1,345 per person.
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.