Departure Date: 14/09/2020
Discover superior service, luxurious accommodation and spectacular facilities that would make a rock star jealous at the super-luxurious Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife. Beautifully located on the island’s sunny southern coast, close to glamorous Adeje, you can choose to do as much or as little as you like here; all in the ultimate luxury. From relaxing by one of the three sparkling swimming pools or the lovely natural saltwater lagoon, through to yoga, Pilates, aqua gym and much more besides, Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife has the world-class facilities to enable you to live out the holiday you’ve always dreamt of.
• Your Deluxe Silver Room, features cutting edge décor, modern design and a furnished outdoor terrace.
• There’s an array of fine dining options to tempt any palate, including gorgeous grill food at Montauk, exquisite Asian specialities at Narumi and Mediterranean cuisine at Aliole.
• When night falls, the party really gets going with Tenerife’s very first open-air stage, which hosts some of the world’s most famous acts including DJ sessions, live concerts and gigs.
• The resort boasts an amazing Beach Club and the wonderful Rock Spa, where you can rejuvenate body and mind with some good old-fashioned pampering.
• 7 nights at Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife
• Deluxe Silver Room
• Bed and breakfast
• Return flights with British Airway’s from London Gatwick, departing 14/09/2020
• Private return transfers included
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 31/08/2020. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £989 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.