Departure Date: 15/06/2020
Fusing traditional heritage with modern luxuries, Mount Cinnamon treats guests to a truly unrivalled experience of Grenada. With exceptional facilities, sublime accommodation and exquisite cuisine, Mount Cinnamon provides guests with everything needed to create unforgettable memories on the uniquely beautiful Island of Grenada.
• Your beautifully appointed Cinnamon Suite features charming décor and a large furnished balcony that offers delightful sea views.
• Unwind at the sparkling pool, play at the tennis court, kayak or snorkel the glistening Caribbean Sea, or explore the Islands unique national parks.
• Enjoy a delightful array of sublime cuisine at Savvy’s as you are captivated by stunning ocean views. Indulge in delectable barbecue dishes, salads, snacks and cocktails at the charming Beach Cabana as you marvel at the surrounding beautiful tropical gardens and Grand Anse Beach.
• Rejuvenate at the sensational spa where you can choose from a tantalising variety of revitalising treatments ranging from enriching hot stone massages, to relaxing body wraps. Alternatively, unwind at a variety of reinvigorating sunset yoga sessions.
• 7 nights at Mount Cinnamon, Grenada
• Cinnamon Suite, Bed and Breakfast
• Return flights with Virgin Atlantic departing from London Gatwick Airport 15/06/2020 with private return transfers included
• 35% discount and a complimentary one-hour Cinnamon Signature massage.
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 31/03/2020. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. (Price based on 2 people sharing)
7 nights from £1,705 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.