Departure Date: 19/09/2020
Set sail to discover fabulous France on this superb seven-night country intensive voyage. Departing from Barcelona, you’ll call at six picture-perfect French ports, and when you’re not exploring your idyllic destinations, you’ll enjoy all of the exceptional facilities, divine cuisine and enriching experiences on board the stunning Azamara Pursuit.
• Complete with contemporary décor, your spacious Club Interior Stateroom features everything that you could possibly need for a comfortable and luxurious stay, including French bath products, fresh flowers and 24-hour room service.
• Explore the rich maritime history of Port-Vendres, stroll along the palm-lined harbour in Sanary-sur-Mer, marvel at the mega yachts in glamorous St. Tropez and explore the birthplace of Christopher Columbus in the Corsican town of Calvi. These are just some of the beautiful destinations that you’ll visit on your unforgettable voyage.
• During your overnight stay onboard in Marseilles, you’ll enjoy an incredible AzAmazing Evening Event watching a spectacular ice show at the breath-taking Palais Du Pharo.
• Onboard the elegant Azamara Pursuit, you’ll never feel crowded, and with decadent dining, a beautiful swimming pool, spacious decks, a sublime spa, enriching lectures and much more besides, there are plenty of luxurious ways to spend your time at sea.
Barcelona, Spain | Port-Vendres, France | Marseilles (Provence), France (overnight onboard) | Sanary Sur Mer, France | St. Tropez, France | Calvi, Corsica, France | Monte Carlo, Monaco | Nice, France
• 7 nights on board Azamara Pursuit
• Club Interior Stateroom, All-inclusive
• Departing from Barcelona 19/09/20
• Return flights from London Heathrow Airport included
• Save up to 40%
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on two people sharing.
7 nights from £1,679 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.