Departure Date: 26/03/2020
Ideally located on the world-famous Palm Jumeirah, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort boast a 400-meter-long stunning private shoreline that affords captivating views of the Arabian Gulf and three spectacular swimming lagoons. With a rich variety of cuisines, a truly unique Spa and immaculate facilities, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort provides everything you need for a perfect Dubai getaway.
• Charmingly decorated, your premier lagoon view room features a rain shower, a generously sized bathtub and stunning lagoon views from your own private balcony.
• Revel at Dubai’s world-famous skyline from a unique perspective on board a Thai Longtail Boat cruise, soothe your soul at the Turkish bath houses or soar the dunes in one of the world’s most extraordinary landscapes via dune buggy.
• Explore a world of vibrant flavours ranging from Asian fusion to classic Mediterranean across the resort’s 7 divine restaurants.
• Treat yourself to an award-winning spa experience where a unique extensive menu soothes, revitalises and rejuvenates. Boasting a holistic cocoon room, an Ayurveda room, a crystal and gemstone steam room, a bamboo sauna and an ice grotto, this spa provides a truly unique experience.
• 4 nights at Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort
• Premier Lagoon View room, Half Board
• Return flights with Emirates departing from London Gatwick 26/03/2020 with private return transfers included
• 40% savings plus complimentary half board
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 29/02/2020. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
4 nights from £1,149 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.