Departure Date: 09/04/2022
Looking ahead to 2022? Create a year to remember with a stay at this stunning All Inclusive island in the north Male Atoll. Famed for its diving and snorkelling, this four-star resort of contemporary beach and overwater villas – some with private pool – is most famous for its house reef with rich marine life that includes silver-tipped sharks, lobsters and giant sea turtles.
• Staffed by multi-lingual dive experts, OBLU’s PADI-certified dive club is ideal for all levels, from those ready to take their first breath underwater to seasoned divers. It also offers a wide range of water sports, both motorised and non-motorised.
• The comprehensive All-Inclusive package offers three meals a day, plus snacks and drinks. It also covers one sunset fishing trip, one local island excursion, one spa treatment and non-motorised water sports.
• The social hub of the resort, is Helens Bar offering evening entertainment and weekly theme nights. And when it comes to relaxing, ELE l NA spa provides holistic 90-minute signature rit-uals inspired by the positive energies of air, water, fire, earth and plants, as well as Ayurvedic treatments and Maldivian sand massages.
• Your Beach Villa features vibrant interiors taking in tropical Maldivian designs that reflect the natural aesthetics of this lush green island, and spacious open-air bathrooms.
• 7 nights at OBLU by Atmosphere at Helengeli, Maldives
• Beach Villa, Island Plan (All-inclusive)
• Return flights with Qatar Airways from Manchester Airport, departing 09/04/22 with complimentary private speedboat transfers included
• Includes 10% savings
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 15/10/21. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £2,649 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.