Departure Date: 20/03/2020
The phenomenal display of dancing iridescent lights in the night sky, known as the northern lights, is a natural wonder that defies belief. With expedition cruise pioneers, Hurtigruten you will have the chance to witness this magical occurrence for yourself as you embark on a 6-night cruise along Norway’s west coast which featured in Channel 5’s Cruising with Jane McDonald
• Enjoy adventurous land and sea excursions including discovering the culture of Norway’s picturesque coastal settlements, hiking the country’s rugged terrain and embarking on a boating safari aboard a rigid inflatable boat.
• Engage with the programme of onboard lectures and presentations, detailing the history, geology, biology and culture of the destinations you visit, to help you more deeply connect with the destinations you visit.
• Each meal you enjoy is inspired by the Norwegian coastline along which you travel. Ingredients are procured and prepared locally to ensure that only the freshest components go into making your delicious meals.
• Your comfortable Inside Cabin is the perfect spot to grab some rest after a long day of excursions and lectures.
Bergen | Florø – Molde | Kristiansund – Rørvik | Kristiansund – Rørvik | Stokmarknes – Skjervøy | Øksfjord – Berlevåg | Båtsfjord - Berlevåg
• 6 nights onboard MS Finnmarken
• Inside Cabin, Full board
• Return flights from Gatwick or Heathrow departing 20/03/20 with transfers included
• If the Northern Lights do not appear on your cruise, you’ll receive another 6/7 day classic voyage free of charge as part of the Northern Lights promise
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
7 nights from £1,139 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.