Departure Date: 19/04/2020
This Spring, step into the warmth of the Barbadian sun at Bougainvillea Barbados where any of your daily stresses will be completely washed away. With this offer, you’ll feel the sand between your toes with sensational savings and a refreshing glass of Caribbean punch in your hand.
• Complete with a furnished balcony or terrace, your stylishly appointed One Bedroom Deluxe Suite boasts a spacious living room and a king-sized bed.
• Combining award winning skincare products with enriching treatments, the Karma Spa & Salon invites guests to a blissfully rejuvenating experience.
• Enjoy captivating music, delicious local food and an enchanting nightlife at Ositins and St. Lawrence Gap – both located just a 5-minute drive away. Tee-off at the nearby Barbados Golf Club or visit the vibrant capital of Bridgetown.
• Indulge all your senses at the Calabash café where you’ll enjoy a tantalising variety of international dishes highlighted with local Barbadian flavours. Savour the true taste of Thailand at the Siam Restaurant where you’ll be treated to an incredible gastronomic experience.
• 7 nights at Bougainvillea Barbados
• One Bedroom Deluxe Suite
• Return flights with TUI Airlines departing from Manchester Airport 19/04/2020 with private return car transfers included
• 15% discount included
Terms and Conditions:
Valid until 14/03/2020. Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on 2 people sharing.
7 nights from £1,505 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.