Departure Date: 28/11/2020
Take the trip of a lifetime with Seabourn Cruise Line to Antarctica where you’ll revel in unparalleled natural beauty and marvel at spectacular wildlife. Onboard the Seabourn Quest you’ll enjoy a phenomenal array of facilities, a delightful selection of restaurants and a sublime variety of activities.
• Featuring elegant décor and sublime fittings, your Veranda Suite is complete with a spacious living room and a furnished balcony that affords mesmeric views.
• Stay in shape through your cruise at the Fitness Centre, sip on exquisite cocktails at the sky bar or rejuvenate at the ship’s enriching Salon.
• Explore the cultural treasures of Punta Arenas, discover the fascinating natural history of Ushuaia and marvel at the awe-inspiring natural wonders and enchanting wildlife of Antarctica.
• Enjoy an array of exquisite cuisines at The Restaurant, Savour classic American dishes at The Grill by Thomas Keller or sample the regionally themed bistro-style meals at The Colonnade.
• Walk among penguin colonies and marvel at magnificent icebergs while searching for whales, birds and seals with a Marine Biologist, Geologist and Glaciologist in the midst of a surreal icescape on daily complimentary zodiac expeditions.
San Antonio (Santiago), Chile | At Sea | Scenic Cruising Reloncavi Sound and Puerto Montt, Chile | Castro, Isla Chiloe, Chile and Scenic Cruising Gulf Of Corcovado | Cruising Chilean Fjords | Scenic Cruising El Brujo Glacier and Scenic Cruising Sarmiento Channel | Strait Of Magellan and Punta Arenas, Chile | Scenic Cruising Beagle Channel and Ushuaia, Argentina |At Sea | Antarctic Experience days 9 to 14| At Sea days 15-16 | Stanley/Falkland Is/Islas Malvinas |At Sea days 18-19 | Montevideo, Uruguay | Buenos Aires, Argentina
• 21 days onboard Seabourn Quest
• Veranda Suite, All-inclusive
• Return flights departing from London Heathrow 28/11/2020 with transfers included
• Includes $500 onboard credit per suite
Complimentary upgrade from an Ocean View Suite to a Veranda Suite
• Book by April 30th and you may receive:
o Up to Three category Veranda Suite Upgrades
o Up to a 600-minute internet package per guest
Terms and Conditions:
Up to $2,000 onboard Credit per suite and unlimited internet per suite on select Sailings when you book a Penthouse or Premium Suite Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Other regional flights available. Other dates available including 13th and 21st January and 3rd & 21st of February. Price based on 2 people sharing.
21 days from £10,179 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.