Departure Date: 01/11/2021
Nestled in a divine spot between a lake and a lagoon, this hideaway of thatched-roof suites and villas is so embedded in nature it even has a natural fish reserve within its lush 60 hectares. But this is also a place for hedonism – the resort is home to the most extensive wine cellar in the Indian Ocean, with no fewer than 25,000 bottles, as well as an atmospheric floating bar and restaurant blessed with sunset, mountain and lagoon views to accompany its delicious cuisine.
• Thrilling things to do in or around the Constance Prince Maurice include kite-surfing, deep-sea fishing, catamaran cruises, scuba diving, parasailing and more, as well as complimentary on-site water sports such as Hobie cats, waterskiing, Laser boats, pedalos, snorkelling, windsurfing, and kayaking.
• There’s also lovely spa to escape to, with its own blissful little pool in a secluded courtyard, and a brilliant kids’ club to keep junior guests happy in the company of new friends, with hands-on activities including local crafts, island exploration and themed days such as cookery.
• After dinner, relax with your favourite cocktail and enjoy live entertainment at one of the stylish bars, before retiring to your elegantly-decorated Junior Suite.
• 7 nights at Constance Prince Maurice
• Junior Suite, Bed & Breakfast
• Return flights with British Airways’ from London Gatwick, departing 01/11/21 with private transfers included
• Enjoy 30% savings included
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details.
7 nights from £2,979 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.