Departure Date: 27/07/2020
With some of the most impressive views of the Lake District from its location on the border of Greystoke Forest, this beautiful lodge retreat is well positioned for a peaceful family escape away from the noise of everyday life, whilst surrounded by natural splendour.
• Your three-bedroom lodge blends seamlessly with the surrounding countryside. Inside, you’ll find a modern blend of style and comfort that retains a charming country house feel –perfect for enjoying the joys of rural living.
• With full kitchen facilities and an elegant dining space, you can be entirely self-sufficient through your stay. A spacious living space opens into lounge featuring a flat screen TV.
• For days in the great outdoors, Ullswater, Bassenthwaite, Coniston and Grasmere are all within just 40-minutes. Once there, you’ll find a number of hiking routes and watersports.
• Penrith and Keswick are both just a short drive away. Here, you’ll find traditional Cumbrian town centres selling artisan goods and local farming produce.
• 4 nights accommodation
• Elonby 3, Three-bedroom lodge, self-catering
• Departing 27/07/20
• Includes £26 discount
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please contact your Travel Counsellor for further details. Price based on six people sharing.
4 nights from £90 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking. Alongside ATOL protection which covers air holiday packages and charter flights, Travel Counsellors operates its own independent Financial Trust which protects every other element of its customers’ bookings including low cost airlines, scheduled flights, accommodation and car hire.