Departure Date: 07/08/2021
It may have more than 300 days of sunshine a year and Europe’s sunniest city, Valletta, but Malta is so much more than a fly-and-flop Mediterranean beach destination. Boasting 7,000 years of history to discover, it oozes culture, including three UNESCO World Heritage sites – the Megalithic Temples, Hal Saflieni Hypogeum and Valletta with its 300+ historic monuments.
• Your 5-star luxury hotel in the heart of Sliema offers the best of both worlds: a city lifestyle in the heart of Malta’ main shopping district and panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea.
• Your stylishly appointed room features vibrant décor, a flat screen TV, complimentary WiFi and full-length windows that bathe the room in natural light.
• Head to the highest floor of AX The Palace for unobscured city views that extend out to sea. Here, you’ll find Lounge 360, a relaxed lounge bar with a pool that opens late over summer, giving you an idyllic spot to enjoy the balmy evenings with a refreshing drinks in hand.
• Explore the island, immersing yourself in wild natural landscapes through a whole realm of outdoor activities including mountain-biking, trail-running, quad-biking, rock-climbing, snorkelling, paddle-boarding, kayaking, kitesurfing, world-class diving in search of shipwrecks, caves and reefs, boat trips and jeep safaris.
• 14 nights at AX The Palace, Malta
• Double Room, Bed & Breakfast
• Return flights from Manchester Airport, 07/08/21 with private transfers included
Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Please give me a call for further details. Price based on two people sharing.
14 nights from £2,529 per person
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors Ltd and all are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Where we have created the package ourselves, the holiday offer will be covered under our own ATOL. Our ATOL number is 6751. Where the offer has been sourced through another tour operator, it will be protected under that tour operator's ATOL. Full details on the individual ATOL protection that applies to each holiday offer will be given at time of booking. Prices and information contained in this page are correct at the time of distribution, are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices shown may be subject to departure tax, ticket on departure or a passenger APC charge. Please ask your Travel Counsellor at the time of booking.